- Due to the complexity of the menu and the difficulty involved, we did not adapt the tasting menu for vegetarians or those allergic to fish, shellfish or lactose.
- The adaptation of the menu will imply a surcharge of 25% to the price of the current menu.
- Cancellation policy: To confirm your reservation you must provide a credit/debit card number but it will not have any associated charge. You can cancel without charge up to 24 hours before the date of your reservation. If you do not show up or cancel after that period, a charge will be made equivalent to the sale price of the current tasting menu per diner.
- The restaurant is located within an adults-only resort.
- We cannot accommodate groups. Once a reservation has been confirmed, it is not possible to modify the number of diners assigned to the table. If you have any questions, you can contact us.
- Your reservation may be canceled due to force majeure, following the recommendations of the health authorities.
Change of opening days in 2023: open from Monday to Friday